Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On Blogging

It has occurred to me that I am not a good blogger.
Not that I don't have plenty to say in a BLOG, as those who know me can attest, it's just that I can't figure out why anyone would bother to read it.
After all, don't we have enough Internet in our lives? What with uTube, email, websites galore, shopping, banking, and on and on, who has time to read my BLOG?
Perhaps that's the reason I so seldom BLOG.
Oh, I have been told by those who know that I have to BLOG. Sort of a publish or perish kind of thing.
I also (according to those who know) need book trailer (SEE uTube), an agent, a literary lawyer, and a publicity agent. Of course, I will have to keep in touch (e-mail again) with that agent, literary lawyer, and publicity agent.
All that said, just when am I supposed to write books???? By the time I check all my e-mail, update my website, network with new readers via scads of loop groups, pay my bills, and all that, I am tired. All my creativity if gone, out into the ether.
For that reason, I have a new plan. I will BLOG once a month, just to let anyone who cares know I am alive and well.
Have a great holiday season and a greater New Year! jinx

No comments: